It’s so lovely and refreshing when brands give something back to support a great cause and this month Estée Lauder are supporting the Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Campaign 2016 by launching the first of its kind limited edition beauty box which will help fund the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF)*, the world’s largest private funder of breast cancer research. The BCA Beauty Box retails at £20.00 (worth £66.00**) with £12.00 from the sale of each Box going to support The BCRF and no subscription is required.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 7ml
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Mascara, 2.8ml
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, Lips 30ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 30ml
- Origins Drink Up™ Mask To Quench Skin’s Thirst 7ml
- Aveda Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Crème 40ml
- Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray 30ml
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer 7ml.
The Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Beauty Box is available now for £20.00 via http://m.clinique.co.uk/product/4323/45417/just-arrived/the-bca-beauty-box?cm_sp=gnav-_-new%20nav%20tout-_-makeup-_-bca