**Please note this post contains a spoiler for December so look away now if you don’t want a peek!**
For December, Birchbox have teamed up with legendary British designer Matthew Williamson who is a true icon of luxury design and the stunning box is inspired by his exquisite Treasure Garden print. This month’s theme is Life’s Little Treasures and is all about adding a little decadence to a cosy pamper night at home or getting ready for the ultimate Christmas party! Line-up wise all subscribers will have the option to pick a full-size lip product. Choose between the LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick in Color Me Confident, a long-lasting classic party red, or Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose. Plus all subscribers will also receive a Spectrum Collections Eye Brush.
Here’s just some of the brands and products you might receive inside your December Birchbox:
- LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick – Color Me Confident (Cranberry) – BIRCHBOX EXCLUSIVE!
- Spectrum Collection Marbleous Black B04 Brush
- Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser
- Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin™ Purifying Pink Clay Mask
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
- Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm (Natural Rose)
- FaceD Depuffing Eye Mask
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo
- Baija Gommage Festin Royal Miel Caramélisé
- Mai Couture Highlighter Papier
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer