A Beauty Box inspired by cocktails and without the calories – yes please! There’s a fairly new box that’s very recently been brought to my attention and it’s the Makeup Mixologist Beauty Box! Started by 3 girls with an unhealthy makeup obsession, they’ve joined forces to provide great value, affordable beauty boxes filled with a large variety of hand picked full sized and travel sized beauty and make up products. Each month the line-up is curated to match the scent or colour of a cocktail and it even comes with a cocktail recipe card! Their monthly subscription is £27.50 however if you opt for the 3, 6 month or yearly plan there are some savings to be made.
Here’s what they featured inside their December Eggnog edition:
- House of Holland Ho Ho Ho Nails
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Drop Dead Red
- Sephora Honey Eye Mask
- Orly Nail Lacquer in the shade Shimmering Mauve
- Sephora Midnight is Coming Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Elizabeth Arden Eyeliner in the shade Pewter
- Sephora Strawberry Fizzing Cube
- Sephora Cotton Flower Creamy Body Wash
Spoiler Alert: All January boxes will include a Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid Lipstick!
For more information or to subscribe please visit https://www.makeupmixologist.co.uk/