The Little House of Hygge – January 2018
Monthly subscription or one-off box: £29.00
No. of Products in the Box – 5 items
During the last week in January, I received my first ever monthly box of happiness from The Little House of Hygge (a treat from me to me!) and although it falls within the lifestyle category rather than beauty I thought some of you might like to see what I received. Their January box was curated to do good, make you feel good and help the environment too and contained a great mix of homeware, a candle, chocolate and an all-natural and aromatic cleaning product. This box really is a thing of love and not only helps to create those hygge feels within our own homes but most of all it’s such a beautiful treat to receive each month. They also post a few spoilers which is what prompted me in the first place to purchase an one-off box so do check out their instagram page as they do reveal quite a few spoilers before dispatch day which falls around the last week of the month.
If you’re new to The Little House of Hygge their boxes are beautifully presented and contain lots of Hygge inspiring goodies, all handpicked just for you with new products monthly from small UK Independent makers and creators as well as items from Scandinavia and across Europe.Every box contains seasonal products to inspire, relax and evoke perfect hyggelig times. Think scented candles, beautiful candle holder/votive’s, artisan chocolates, beauty products, specially selected hot chocoates, teas and coffee, games, journals, stationery, notebooks and prints as an example of some of their contents. Subscriptions start from £29.00 however there is also an option to buy a one-off box if you don’t want to commit to a monthly subscription.
Here’s what I received inside their Janaury edition:
- Lemon and Mint Candle from The Edinburgh Candle Company RRP £10.00 – A refreshing and uplifting candle that promises to put you in a good mood! The candle is made from 100% soy wax and high quality fragrance, all of our candles are vegan, GMO free and created without any dyes or enhancers.
- KeepCup Original Reusable Cup (small size) RRP £11.00 – KeepCup are the makers of the world’s first barista standard reusable cup. It provides the clarity of glass, with a lightweight feel and is the ideal choice for coffee on the go. It’s made from resilient, clear, BPA and BPS free plastic.
- All Purpose Tincture 400ml £7.50 – An effective cleaning spray suitable for all surfaces that works instantly. The sophisticated formula combines a range of active oils including sage, clove and juniper for their antiseptic properties with Silver Technology to naturally shield our environment and enhance wellbeing.
- Turtle Bag RRP £5.00 – These classic organic cotton string bags are naturally super strong. The bags have been checked out by Which? and will take up to 40kg and “Extremely strong and durable”.
- Creighton’s Botanical Refresher Dark Chocolate Bar RRP £4.00 – Inspired by the Pantone colour of the year 2017, our Botanic Refresher bar is zingy and fresh. Decadent dark chocolate swirled with zesty lemon pieces and sprinkled with a dash of real elderflowers. Each bar is wrapped in a botanical watercolour sleeve.
The lovely Little House of Hygge are offering my readers 10% off their first box (applies to the subscription and the one-off box). Use the code WBBUK10 via https://thelittlehouseofhygge.com
Have you tried any boxes from the The Little House of Hygge?